Friday, 1 April 2016

Chapter One : Why I'm Vegan



*Disclaimer * I am not here to “preach" or “mock" people I am simply telling you the reasons why I can no longer be apart of funding these awful industries! So please don’t take offence,  I just want to help those of you that are interested in this lifestyle! *


Hello my glamorous friends Happy April Fools . Today marks huge moment/ chapter in my life why ... I'm Vegan !!This will be new and consecutive series on my blog . So grab something to eat or something drink and lets go!  


For 17 years of my life I used to eat meat however that all changed quite fast . Within September last year I at my nans house having dinner which was a roast soon after dinner I would say 30min to an hour I started to feel sick . I felt bloated , heavy and nauseous and this pattern continued very time I ate meat . So after explaining my meat related problem to parents . They suggested  why don't I become pescatarian ?  ( person who does not eat meat but does eat fish.)   ,so I did on October 1st . To be honest I didn't really like it because I don't like fish it .


I was pescatarian until mid November until I saw the queen of Veganism Freelee The Banana Girl  video on why we should stop eating fish .Soon after I become vegetarian (a person who does not eat meat or fish, and sometimes other animal products )  . But that never felt right ANIMAL'S AND IESECTS ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD !! I began to watch more for Freelee's YouTube video's and many more vegan videos on YouTube too  . 


Suddenly ... after watch countless documentaries :Forks Over Knives, Cowspiracy , Food Inc. and Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead and educating myself on the vegan lifestyle after that I realised the vegan lifestyle is perfect for me , I love the environment , I care / love animals , I would love to live a cruelty free lifestyle  and I love plant based food !  ( It sounded a lost less cheesier in my head ) Last month I stared to try out different vegan foods and surprisingly they taste really nice ! 


So here I am Chapter one : Vegan and so far I'm loving every second of it .

Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.