Saturday, 6 February 2016

My Flower Soomthie bowl



Hi glamorous friends , I hope you are having good morning or evening . Today I thought I'll  share my favourite smoothie bowl  recipe with you lovelys . Since becoming veggie it has made me more expmentive and decorative with the food I eat . If you would like a breakfast food diary let me know !


 You will need :
one Banana
1cup of frozen mixed fruits
2 kiwi
1/4 cup of Gunabana juice
1 Tsp of chia seeds






Cut your banana in half and set aside one half and the other half cut up into smaller pieces add to the blender .

Then add the frozen fruits .

Soon after add the juice next , begin to cut up the kiwi and banana  .  


Now its time to decorate , place the kiwi around the circumference of the bowl , after that place the other half of the banana in the middle of the bowl and then add the chia seeds in the middle . Enjoy !
 

Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.