Tuesday, 13 October 2015

Oooo so Grungy









Hello my glamorous friends , I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far . I love this purple lip colour from MUA . This lip tint really does add a grungy / edgy vibe to any outfit , its also an amazing autumn / winter shade too .   These boots adds an edgy vibe to the outfit too however , I wanted to mix it up a bit an add a classier vibe to this look . So I decided to add this black and gold clutch bag . I personally think this ties to look together and adds a subtle girly girl vibe too.


Coat : Dorothy Perkins
Snod : Gift
Dress : River Island
Necklace : H&M
Tights : M&S
Clutch Bag : New Look
Boots : New Look
LipTint : MUA

What's your Favourite Winter Lip Shade ?
  Twitter //  Instagram // Pinterest // Bloglovin 


Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.