Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Style Steal : Alexa Chung ♥




Hello my glamorous friends I hope you are all having a wonderful morning so far . I haven't done a post like this for a very long time and I thought it was time to start doing them again , as I do love doing them . Alexa is not just known for her amazing long leg but , for her effortless style .

Now I love this first look its super casual and its perfect for any chilled back occasion . I love the pop of colour on this outfit and the hat and leather jacket is perfect for the transition into the spring months.

Outfit One
-Hat
-T-shirt
-Leather Jacket
Jeans 
-Boots










This looks is not going to be for everyone taste however she pulled it off amazingly also , overalls are everywhere at the moment due to them be super trendy at the moment . Is it just me but this outfit has a nautical theme to it .


Outfit Two
Overalls -  Click here
Shirt -  click here
Sunglasses - click here
Wedges - similar  click here





What celebrities closet you would steal from ?
 
 

Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.