Thursday, 5 March 2015

90's lipstick wishlist ♥




Hello my glamours friends and happy Friday. Now I don't know if you haven't heard but the 90's are back . So that mean watching re runs of friends over and over again .  I'm a 90's kid and looking back on lipstick trends I didn't get to experience such as due to me being so young . I compiled a list of some of the 90's lipstick's I have been looking at the moment also , Ever since Kylie Jenner started wearing the classic  nude lipstick, due to the rebirth of 90’s makeup has started! I have to admit that I’m loving the new trend or is that get the 90's girl in me ?

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Rum Raisin
This lipstick has got rose with red/mauve undertones also a satin finish. This shade will work best on medium to dark skin. I've heard that colour is unbelievably pigmented and the formula is really rich, creamy and glides onto the skin without pulling or tugging your lips. As it is a satin finish it is not drying on the lips .

Shop for this lipstick :Drugstore.com


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick  “Rose Velvet”

This lipstick has which a Dusty rose colour  with brown beautiful undertones and a satin finish. Ideal for light to medium skin. This is also a stain finish .  

Shop for this lipstick :Drugstore.com



what's your favourite 90's lipy or trend ?
  
















Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.