Saturday, 28 February 2015

Oscars 2015 Best Dressed Women Of the Night ♥



Hello my glamours friends I know The oscars are long gone however ,this best dressed list but , better late than never right ? The Academy Awards is such a  prestige event and night , to me everyone who watching it is left gobsmacked due to the gowns worn on that night . These four beautiful women caught my eye because of their stunning gowns . 


Emma Stone in an Elie Saab beaded gown.
 This beaded gown worn by Emma Stone Is simply ravishing . The gown was made to fit her body shape and the gown does have a sexy kick to it because of the slit which gives a opportunity to show off some leg . I love Emma Stone and she never disappoints when dressing for a formal occasion .
Reese Witherspoon in a Tom Ford gown
Simple yet elegant Reese Witherspoon I love this gown .  Its hugging everything in and highlighting craves  and I must say she does have beautiful craves . The gown fitted perfect for the occasion .  She paired it with sliver jewellery which compliments the gown .
 
Givenchy Haute Couture by Riccardo Tisci custom-made gown

Now this red gown is a show stopper , the detail on this dress is impeccable , What I love about this dress is if you keep on looking you find out more about the dress . Rosamund Pike paired the outfit with a amazing pair of sliver earrings and red shoes .  I love the strap on the dress which highlights her lovely figure even more  . 

de la Renta autumn/winter 2015 collection. We can never go wrong with wearing black to any formal occasion and Sienna Miller has proved that . I love The black and navy dress which then featured velvet bow detailing, an intricate lace pattern and a low-cut back.

So these four women looked amazing also , I hope you enjoyed the post .  
What was your favourite gown of the night ? 
 

 










Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.