Sunday, 11 January 2015

All Black Everything

 
 
 

Hello my glamous friends I hope you all had an amazing new years and I hope you are doing your best to keep your new years resolutions . So grab a nice cuppa and I hope you enjoy this post . As it winter here in the UK people tend run away from colour and there is nothing wrong with that because , I'm a victim of this too . This outfit I've pick explores different textures and I think that's perfect when wearing black and did I mention black is slimming !

These ripped jeans from River Island  because its adds an edgy vibe to the outfit and its perfect for dressing up and down . The top from Topshop  creates an perfect canvas for explore different  textures . Now I'm in love with this quilted jacket from New Look  which looks amazing and this would a biker vibe to the outfit , to be honest I can't get over how stunning this jacket is . The Fiorelli Bag   is absolutely a show stopper piece because that also exhibits different textures and to it will give this timeless appeal to any outfit your pair it with . Hurry guys this bag is on sale too !!
These Sneakers are perfect for running errands due to it being easy to slip on and slip off . Finally the Hat will add a girly girl vibe to the outfit and it will keep your head warm too , we need anything that will keep our head warm because of the winds that we are having right now .
 
What would you wear with this outfit ?
 
Chyna X
 
 

Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.