Saturday, 29 November 2014

The Christmas Gift Guide (Under £10)



 
 
 

Hello my glamous friends ! As Christmas is fast approaching I thought it was the best time to start gift guides for you .  I thought this gift guide like this would be handy for all of you with lots of girl friends, sisters, cousins etc to buy for but you wont burn a hole in your pocket !
Hello my glamous friends ! As Christmas is fast approaching I thought it was the best time to start gift guides for you .  I thought this gift guide like this would be handy for all of you with lots of girl friends, sisters, cousins etc. to buy for PS it wont burn a hole in your pocket !
The one thing I think which always makes a good Christmas Gift is a  hot water bottle or a hand warmer to keep you warm and toastie in the cold! This one from New look  is absolutely adorable! When I was in New look on Friday  I noticed this beautiful phone case I was tempted to pick it up and who doesn't love a bit of bling on their phone ? Another thing I love is  Statement Necklace this perfect item for the festive season and its £10  !

Possibly one of the best things around Christmas time is Superdrug because they do amazing gift sets and  I seem to acquire at least 2 every year and so tempted to purchase this eye shadow pallet and this would give me chance to experiment with different make up looks they also, have the Zoella range which is amazing  Zoella Beauty Bag .  
What's your favourite item on my Christmas gift guide? Have you started your Christmas shopping
 
Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.