Sunday, 9 November 2014

How To Find Your Style

Hiya my glamous friends I hope you all enjoying the weekend so far also today is remembrance Sunday and did you know its the 25 year anniversary of the fall of the berlin wall .

Today were  going to be talking about how to define your style , when I do these types of post I do heaps of research on how to define your style . I really wanted to give you really nice out of the book answers so by the end of this post you will be able to tell anyone what you style is Due to that I took me forever to do this post because I don't want to put you in a box for example , you find out your a chic and then you stick the chic category no I don't want you to do that . There is so much facets to a person and a personality that just put inside a box just didn't make any sense .

I think a personal style could be a photo collage where you pin and place things and recreate and combined them to create something amazing to the visual style as opposed to putting your self in a restricting  box and saying "this is my personal style and this all I can do ". Absolutely not  with your personal style you should be able to wear whatever you want However , I needs to make you happy and express the person you really are . 
Find Inspiration
I personally get inspired all the time and not only do you have to find inspiration you have to always have to keep on finding inspiration . Right now I get inspired by personal style fashion blogs and I find inspiration in everyday people . So basically you can find inspiration anywhere all you have to do is have an open eye for it .
 
Keeping A Style Diary .
I would suggest anyone or recommend anyone to open a fashion blog . Some of you maybe thinking "No I don't want put my face online ". But , you don't have to necessarily do that. The beauty of a fashion blog is you can document style and see how it has progress throughout the years and how you have changed . You don't have to do it via a fashion blog you do via instagram and then just post a outfit of day photo everyday also that's really be really fun for you Also if you just no keen on have on any of the two point I've mentioned you can start a  pinterest board . I have one My Pinterest   and I've called it My Style and I just pin outfits which inspirational to me . Then later on will try to incorporate the pictures I've pined into my style .
Don't put yourself in a box .
Prior to this post I don't three style quizzes and two told me I was chic and one told me I was Avant-garde . So don't late someone else's style define you and don't do something because someone does . Do something that fits you and your style .
Ask Yourself Questions .
A lot of the online sources ask what you age is or what your lifestyle is I think that's good but , I think you should dress how ever you want no matter what you age is . for example if you are 65 and you want to wear neon leggings you should be able to wear that I don't think your age should define what you should wear . So a great question to ask yourself would be . If you where a pair of shoes what shoes would you be ?
I personally would be this shoe right there because it's fun , famine and  simple yet elegant . So that's it a how easy was that . Now try this if your where a necklace what would you be ? Asking your self these question will help you define you and your style .
 Don't criticize yourself
Remember there's always going to be people who are going to criticize or disapprove how you wear an outfit. One thing I can tell you is that fashion and pleasing people does not go together and it will never go together .  
So eventually if you do all of these things your style is going to naturally progress into something that you will love and adore . I think fashion play a very crucial role in a women life because, if you dress well you will feel comfortable and then you will feel confident . More all you will exude in confidence and once you enter in a room you will feel that the spotlight is on you . So when we as women are able to dress well according to personal style , we can run the world .  I Hope you enjoyed this post Also I've got another question for you . How would you define your Style ?
 
I know we didn't talk about talk about the style types for example , bohemian or rocker . I just want to leave it up to you to answer those questions . So defiantly would love see what you are .
 Chyna X 
 


  

Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.