Saturday, 22 November 2014

Blogging On The Go ( The Tips & Tricks)

Credit - Tumblr

 Okay the one thing I have learnt with blogging is that you have to learn to blog on the go to make the most of your time. With scheduling tweets, posts and even Facebook updates it's possible to blog on the go more than ever before! Also you enjoy it more because you get to explore your area or anywhere for that matter .  So I thought today I'd share some of my tips and tricks with you all. 



 1) When you're inspired save the photos on your phone/camera and save 0in a folder - Now we are not going to feel inspired all the time and I can tell you I don't feel inspired all the time . I like to keep a folder of inspiring images and quotes on my phone or my laptop .
(If you don't already you can follow me on Twitter here and on Instagram here)

2) Learn how to schedule tweets - Now I know there's going to be days when your super busy and you have no time to blog but, here's what you can do schedule tweets to go up while you're out doing other things! I tend to schedule a post update, a couple of links and other things  a date and time via that and you can schedule your post!

4) If there is Somthing inspires you take a photo! - If there is One thing I've really got into doing lately is taking photos of things I like/inspire me on the go. That could be cakes or fashion I love finding items I love in shops or bakery shops cake displays or a  photos of a nice view! With social media you feel the urge to post that image straight away on Instagram/Facebook but what's good is you can easily save this content for another day!

5) Bring a camera with you everywhere! -  This is something I'm just getting  into and that bringing a camera with me where ever I go. You never know when something's going to inspire you, wherever you go .You may find a cool backdrop for blog photos, or where you'll find content for a good post!


I hope these tips have helped you! I'd love to hear your blogging on the go tips do you have any which work well for you?

Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.