Thursday, 6 November 2014

4 Ways To Stay Positive


Life's been a real whirlwind for me these couple of months . This summer I got my results and I needed one more GCSE to go on to further education . For a couple of days I felt so stupid and I was unsure about what I should do next however, blogging just makes me feel happier and takes my mind of things. I'm writing this post on  the bus on my way to college  (with not so good internet connection ) I've realised that this is the  happiest I've been in a long time!
I'm currently just starting the 1st year of a Catering and Hospitality course which I'm thoroughly  enjoying so far, but it's still early days yet! I've met and made so many new friends as well .
I'm writing this post to hopefully inspire some of you that despite how hard  things may be but , trust me  it will get better . I promise x  Here's a few tips I've learnt so far ...
 
Make a back up plan
After knowing what got I didn't know what to do . I was looking course after course and not having a clue what to do . it's really hard to motivate yourself with making a plan of what to do next but as soon as you have a Stick to it . and DON'T GIVE UP until you've done it .  
Be grateful for what you do have 
Do you have amazing friends? partner? family? flatmates/ housemates ? If  you're not  feeling so  good about your life these are the people you go to. They would ALWAYS make time for YOU.  When times get rough they would be there for you also they love you for YOU !  Try it  Make a list of five things you're grateful for in you're life  here's mine: Family, Health and  Friends
Read Positive Quotes, Books, Focus on Positivity
Now  I'm trying to do more of is reading but , I'm trying out different genre of books which is ,   motivating books and books about positivity.  Or you can read positive blogs and articles on online sites. These sorts of things can really uplift your mood and help keep you positive through-out the day.
Positive People
Do you really want to hang out with negative friend ? or Do you have a relationship with a friend who make you happy , laugh and makes you feel good about your self ? If needs be or if this has gone on for a long time it's time to cut out them negative people in your life. Being around positive people all the time will make you feel better and happier!
Have you got any steps on staying positive?
 
Chyna X
Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.