Sunday, 26 October 2014

What i done for my Birthday!

Hello my beautiful friends , happy Sunday ! I hope everyone enjoyed the hour in bed .  last week Sunday I went out with a couple of my friends to Covent Garden to celebrate my birthday  .I had such an amazing time and I want to say thank you for all your birthday messages x

 
The Birthday cake .


My birthday cake
 I decided to make my own birthday cake which was a strawberry cake . This was the first time I made a strawberry cake and I came out good wow ! If you want a recipe on how to make a strawberry cake comment below or if you are interested in buy a similar cake like this visit my cake page where you can find my details on how you can contact me .  


The Green Witch (I think it’s Elpahaba)

As you walk around Covent Garden you get to see amazing performers and statues. During my visit saw green witch what looked like Elpahaba from wicked the musical. You know me I had to get a picture with her because the Musical addict I am  .


My Birthday Meal
After looking at heaps of restaurants in Covent Garden  I finally decided to go to Wahaca . Which is an Mexican restaurant .The food and atmosphere is absolutely amazing ! There so many traditional Mexican food and deserts and you will to go there again and again to try everything . Trust me when I say this place is amazing ! I had a pork pibil Tacou and some sweet potato on the side .
Pork Pibil Tacou and sweet potato
And my desert   
Churros y chocolate

Know words can describe how incredible the food was .
 See you soon
Chyna X

3.2.1753



Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.