Sunday, 28 September 2014

Why I'm Exitcted for the Winter

It is now officially autumn ! which means HELLO pumpkin spice latte !  and I'm not going to lie I am pretty excited about it this year. So I thought I would put together a little list some of the things I am most excited about for this year's autumn months.
1. The Clothes
I am really looking forward to wrapping up in woolly / fluffy  jumpers, scarves and onesies .  I have to say I have missed wearing my winter coat. I have spent a lot of time recently looking on Missguided  Topshop and Zara at their new winter clothes and have seen a lot of really gorgeous items of winter. Clothing And now I can finally wear my winter boots.  
 
2. My birthday
Yes I'm a little winter baby . My birthday falls on October 18th, im so exitcted because I will be turning seventeen wooo!
 
3. Christmas
Bring on the stuffing , roast dinner and Christmas pudding .  The run up to Christmas is always my favourite time of the year. Decorating the house, seeing Christmas lights in every town ( seening the extravagant lights but wow can you imagine their light bill ! ) Hearing  Christmas songs is a pretty good way to start the day. 

 
4. The food
As much as I love summer barbecues and a good old smoothie nothing beats a Sunday roast for me, and although we never have had summer I am really looking forward to them becoming a weekly thing again and enjoying Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes ( they have to be crispy )
 
5. Halloween
Bring on the crazy outfits and wacky personalities . I love Halloween from the food all the way to the outfits and I love a good old Halloween party .
  Chyna X
Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.