Wednesday, 3 September 2014

TMI Tag




 
 
Thank you for Amy Mitchell  for tagging me x wow lets get started because there are so many questions .
1: What are you wearing? currently I'm wearing my jumper from topshop and white high wasited jeans from topshop well .
2: Ever been in love?  Does Zac efron count ?
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope
4: How tall are you? I'm 5'2 yep I'm super tiny .
5: How much do you weigh?  I don't weigh myself so I couldn't even tell you .
6: Any tattoos? nope however, I would consider getting one but I'm such a little chicken so I could get one who knows .
7: Any piercings? both ear lobes .
8: OTP? Rosie falta and Spence Westmore from devious maid they where just made for each other .
9: Favourite show? Well there is a few and they are Devious maids I love this show and I cant wait for season 3 . Then the next ones are Mindy Project and New girl . As you can see I love American TV shows . 
10: Favourite bands? That would have to be Box Of Light
11: Something you miss? My Granddad  
12: Favourite song? Let it go for tonight by Foxes
13: How old are you? 16
14: Zodiac sign? Libra
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who can make me laugh and loyal .  
16: Favourite Quote? " You're only given a little spark of madness . You mustn't lose it . Robin Williams
17: Favourite actor? Johnny Depp .
18: Favourite colour? Pink .
19: Loud music or soft? I like loud musical music as in song from a musical  .
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? my bedroom.
21: How long does it take you to shower? it depends if I'm washing my hair or not - normally 20 minutes. 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? about half an hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? nope! 
24: Turn on? someone who has confidence
25: Turn off? someone who is arrogant and self proclaimed , .
26: The reason I joined Blogger? I've always read blogs and always wanted to help people and inspire them . So one day I plucked up the courage and the That Chyna Girl was born
27: Fears? clowns .
28: Last thing that made you cry? last night when my sister told me a really funny joke .
29: Last time you said you loved someone? earlier this morning
30: Meaning behind your blog name? the meaning behind my blog name is all though this supply teacher . lets just say my friends and I got where too much to handle so the teacher call my year head and when the year came to the class . she said "That Chyna Girl and friends " so its just stuck with me since .
31: Last book you read? faults in our stars
32: The book you’re currently reading? None at the moment . leave a comment down below saying you recommend I read.
33: Last show you watched? The Mindy project .
34: Last person you talked to? My Mum.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? his my best friend '
36: Favourite food? Olives .
37: Place you want to visit? New York , Paris , Disneyland and everywhere .  
38: Last place you were? The garden  .
39: Do you have a crush? yes Zac efron  .
40: Last time you kissed someone? shhhh. I don't like these questions .
41: Last time you were insulted? By my friends but they where joking . 
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? lemon
43: What instruments do you play? The flute and recorder but I just get bored easily and it wasn't for me .  .
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? my statement necklace from New Look  
45: Last sport you played? it's been a very long time .I am really lazy  
46: Last song you sang? let it go for tonight .
47: Favourite chat up line? I don't use chat up lines
48: Have you ever used it? I haven't.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Does my cat count ?
50: Who should answer these questions next? I'm going to tag
Chyna x
 
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.