Monday, 1 September 2014

A Tropical Twist

 

 Hi everyone wow time has flown by its now September wow! So pinch punch the first day of the month and no returns !  I hope your having swell afternoon Since,  I was a little bit hungry so I decided to make a smoothie  although , the weather seems to be a bit grumpy at the moment  . The smoothie is called A Tropical Twist the reason why is the choice of fruit I used in this smoothie  . the fruits I used came from a  fruit salad  because I was a bit lazy lol . This optional you can cut the fruit that I am using .




Ingredients (Serves 1)


  1. 1 cup of tropical juice
  2.  Tropical Fruit Salad ( which includes kiwi ,mango, passion fruit , melon and pineapple )  
  3. 4 ice cubes
  4. 1TSP of honey ( optional)


Method
Add your fruits or fruit salad in blender Next add the ice cubes and tropical and 1 TSP of honey  .   Then blend for 1 minute on high , blend until smooth .
Enjoy x  
Chyna x
Twitter //  Instagram // Pinterest // Bloglovin 


Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.