Saturday, 16 August 2014

The Liebster Award

I love the whole background behind the The Liebster Award its a amazing  way of spreading the word of new or not as well known bloggers. Every time a new person is tagged, they then think of 11 new questions and tag another 11 people and cycle continues . like the circle of life ( lion king fans sing here ) also ,  It gives us a  chance to get to each other . 
I want to so a massive THANK YOU Ashlie O'Dwyer from With love a-x and Sarah - Life With Sarah for tagging me :) x  because of two people tagging me I have decided to combined both of their questions . So grab tea or coffee or whatever you prefer and I hope you enjoy this post



What is one movie you will never get tired of watching ?

That would have to be The Lion king , no words can express  how much I love that flim. I go though every single emotion while watching that film . I know every song as well . Apparently when I was young I used to get my little sister and pretend that she was samba and lift her up on the bed ( the bed I my head was pride rock ) .  I think I've watched It over twenty times now.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?

oh god how old would I be ... 21 wow . I would like to see myself finishing off studying Fashion journalism at a university and then looking to work in Vogue , Cosmopolitan or Marie Claire or opening my own bakery somewhere but I don't know what to call it though  .All I know is I would have a vintage feel to it and all the costumers would feel right at home .

If your could only listen to one singer/band for the rest of your life who would it be?

Foxes!  hands down I love her however I have never seen her live . The reason why is because she sings about different feelings that you can relate to also her songs always have catchy beat. Trust me on this you would find me in my room with foxes on full blast and dancing and singing with my hairbrush .

What is your biggest fear?

Right these two are head to head . One is feet I just don't like them , I don't even like my own weird right ? The second is Coulrophobia which is a fear of clowns  oh god even the word of the phobia makes me want to cry . You can laugh even I laugh sometimes but I just think they so scary and evil .  

If you could change any thing in your life, what would it be?

I wouldn't  change anything and I know that sounds I'm big headed but I'm not trust me on that .I just believe everything happens for a reason and life what you make it . So I wouldn't change anything .

Reason behind the last time you cried?

threading of my eyebrows oh god that's painful .

What is your favourite thing about yourself?

That would have be my eyelashes , they are really thick , long and curly . I just love my eyelashes .

What makes you feel confident?

an outfit . you know when you just look good from head to toe , for example your hair looks good ,then your outfit looks good . you just feel like you can conker the world .

What did you want to be when you were younger?

As long as I can remember it was something fashion related .

What was the last movie you cried at?

The last time I cried, I was at the cinema watching The Fault In Our Stars. I cried to much , honestly I genuinely thought I was going to run out of tears. 

What is your most cherished possession?

My phone that has everything from photos to the app blogger. if I lost that I don't know what I would do if I lost it .
 
I tag
So girls, the questions I tag you to answer are:
 1. Why did you start this blog?
2. What makes you smile?
3. what's the best place you've been to ?
4. What is a great memory from your past?
5. Are you a planner? Or are you spontaneous?
6.What is your favourite romantic comedy? 
7. Best book you’ve read recently.
8. Three favourite online shopping websites.
9. Beauty product you can’t live without.
10. What is your favourite season of the year?
11. Heels or flats ?
 
Once you've  answered them all tag 11 more people with less that 200 followers and spread the love and the circle of life ! also remember to tweet me so I can see you answers @chynadenton_         
Chyna X 

 

 
Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.