Thursday, 3 April 2014

How I style my favourite white top

Hiya everyone ! I recently made another purchase again and this was in topshop . And let my just say I love this top . I've taken a few photos how I style this top up and down . The first two photos are very causal and can be worn with a pair converse or cute pumps and if you want to me bold and stand out from the crowd  I would suggest you adding pastel jeans to the look . The second look is very dressy this outfit can be worn for a night out with the girls however you can make the outfit look smart but have a girly vibe about it . By adding a blazer and putting on Mary Janes or you can keep the heels . When walking in these heels i am not going to lie i do feel like i am a Diva . I don't know why . comment and tell me what item of colthing or shoes make you feel like a Diva .   I believe every girl should have a least one white top in their wardrobe .  because you can style it up and down x 
first outfit Pumps
Lace Vest Top  (sold out, alternative)
Jeans
coat Next sale two years ago
Second outfit
Lace Vest Top   (sold out, alternative)
Pencil Skirt
Ankle Strap Heels (sold out, alternative)


Chyna X
Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.