Monday, 14 April 2014

Festival must have's

Hiya everyone ! I missed you guys so much x Time has flown by and now it's festival time . Here's my guide on what to wear to festivals this year . 1: the Kimono which is from boohoo . I love this kimono because one it's a pastel colour and if you don't know already pastels are in right now and I love pastels right now also , the  print is amazing  . 2: Juju jellies  sandals from Asos this would give the outfit a girly girl touch and they are really comfortable to walk in . Grab them now because the juju jellies are £18:50 I think this is a fantastic bargain  because they where originally £25.50 ! 3 White Converse with these they have a summery feel to them but the only thing is that you have to be careful not to get them dirty . Red jersey dress which is another thing that is super comfortable as well and the last thing which was so huge last year is the floral crowns to me this makes a festival outfit come together and they are come in so many colour, shapes and sizes . I hope liked my festival guide . 

Chyna x

Post a Comment
Blog design by aleelily designs | Powered by Blogger.